Jan Chetna Sansthan has track record of excellent performance and achievements
- It enjoys an excellent reputation among the Government, Non-Government and International agencies.
- It is known for its high quality work and for achieving targets on time through the involvement of the community.
- High level of social mobilisation in the form of community participation, community management and the development of sustainable village institutions.
- Women focused and gender sensitive approach with great involvement of women in all the programmes. This is internalised in overall approach and in all the activities.
- Unusual promptness, clarity and accuracy in reporting.
- High degree of accountability, transparency and integrity.
22 years in the field of Tribal Development.
Relationship with Government Departments
- Member Scientific Advisory council of Krishi Vigyan Kendra Sirohi
- Member District Rural Health Mission Sirohi
- Member GO/NGO/PRI District committee Sirohi
- Member District child taskforce committee Sirohi
- Member District cable TV channel committee Sirohi
- Member GO/NGO/PRI Panchyat Samiti committee Abu Road
- Awareness generation & orientation
- Capacity building at different levels
- Strengthening POs & PIs
- Networking & Alliance building (local, state & national level)
- Social action � Rally, Morcha, Dharna, Campaign, Padyatra, Social Audit etc.
- Watchdog Committees
- Advocacy & Lobbying
Long Term Goal
To establish Self reliable and Sustainable people�s Organisations and people�s institutions.
The basic strategy rests on:
- Community empowerment and ownership of projects to ensure the management and sustainability.
- Diversification in agricultural pattern, focusing on more profitable venture like horticulture, floriculture, vegetables, livestock etc.
- Equity and gender consideration with strong Organisational capacity and institutional building.